General Information Desk Unlimited
Medical treatment coverage 3.000 TL
Transport of the Insured for Medical Reasons and / or Return Travel Unlimited
Return of the Insured to Residence after Treatment Unlimited
Drug Delivery Organization Unlimited
Transfer of the Insured's Funeral Unlimited
Extending the stay abroad due to injury or illness 200 TL (maximum 4 days)
The Travel Of One Of The Family Members Is Unlimited Due To The Treatment To Be Insured
Accommodation of One of the Family Members for Treatment Due to the Insured is 200 TL (maximum 4 days)
As a Result of Stopping the Journey Due to the Death of One of the Family Members Return Unlimited
Reservation Cancellation of the Participant 2.000 TL max reserve price
Return as a Result of Stopping the Trip Due to Damage Occurring at Home (Passenger's Home) Unlimited
Return Travel due to the cancellation of travel by the Ministry of Tourism / Travel Agency, Bankruptcy of the Travel Agency (max 100.000.TL per agency and per event) 2.000 TL max reservation fee
Not Fulfilling Commitment Limited by reservation fee
Sending Emergency Messages Unlimited
Finding Baggage and Delivering it to the Insured Unlimited
Baggage Lost, Damaged, Stolen on Scheduled Railroad flights 300 TL
ADDITIONAL PREMIUM APPLICATION Up to 65 years of age, the above premiums are applied. Between 65-70, 50% surcharge 71-75 between 100% surcharge 75-85, 200% surcharge 86 years and over is not insured.
DOMESTIC TRAVEL HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE EXPLANATIONS
A) SUBJECT OF THE INSURANCE This insurance contract, residing in the Republic of Turkey Republic of Turkey insured citizens residing in Turkey with the Foreign Insurers, T. C. Within the scope of these 'Special Conditions' and the General Conditions of Travel Health Insurance, it covers the expenses within the scope of the Travel Insurance within the scope of these 'Special Conditions' and the Travel Health Insurance General Conditions and undertakes to fulfill the organizations and coordination within the scope. The scope of this policy will expire if the trip that caused the purchase of the policy ends and / or the insured returns to the address of residence (whichever is shorter). The information declared in the application form and written on the policy is essential. Insurance coverage is valid only for the persons specified in the policy, and other persons cannot benefit from the coverage. If two or more travel policies with the same guarantees are taken, an evaluation is made within the limits and rates of the policy with a high limit. Long term policies are valid for 40 consecutive days of travel.
1) General Information Advisory is provided with preliminary information about weather, road conditions, ferry and plane services, exchange rates and taxes, Banks, Embassies and Consulates.
2) Medical Treatment Coverage In the event that the Insured suddenly becomes ill or injured during the Domestic Travel within the insurance period, provided that it is covered by the insurance, APRIL; Outpatient and hospital will pay for the costs of surgery and treatment, as well as the costs of medicines prescribed by the doctor. The limit of this guarantee, which is valid for the duration of the insurance, is specified in the table below and no exemption is applied.
3) Transportation of the Insured for Medical Reasons and / or Return Travel If the sudden illness or injury that occurs during the domestic travel during the insurance period and the intervention is not covered within 24 hours, the APRIL insures the Insured to the ambulance or It undertakes to cover all the expenses necessary for the transfer from one companion to the nearest medical center or from one medical center to another, which is appropriate by the companion doctor and APRIL doctor.
Transfer from one medical center to another medical center will only be provided if the medical center at the current medical center does not have the necessary equipment and medical team for treatment. A medical report to be issued by the treating doctor is required for transplantation. * The APRIL Assistance Medical Team and the treating physician, whether the health status of the Insured is suitable for transport like a normal passenger or whether other additional regulations are required; They will determine the transport vehicle suitable for Physical Damage or Disease (land ambulance, air ambulance, scheduled flight, etc.) in accordance with the written report of the doctor responsible for the treatment of the Insured. APRIL is obliged to cover only Medical Transport costs with Land Ambulance. If it is deemed necessary to transport by stretcher flight or Air Ambulance, all necessary arrangements are organized by the APRIL Medical Team, but the cost is covered by the Insured.
4) Return of the Insured after the Treatment to the Residence APRIL will organize the transfer of the Insured to the permanent residence province (by land / air) at the end of the domestic treatment and cover the one-way transfer expenses by using its existing ticket. In cases where it is possible for the Insured to travel like a normal passenger, if the distance between the province where Insured is located and the province of residence is over 500 km and there are airports in both provinces, the economy class flight ticket to the insured, distance If it is less than 500 km or if there is no airport in both provinces, the bus ticket will be allocated to Insured and the price will be paid by APRIL. * APRIL Assistance Medical Team, whether the health status of the Insured is suitable for transport like a normal passenger or whether other additional regulations are required; They will determine the transport vehicle suitable for Physical Damage or Disease (land ambulance, air ambulance, scheduled flight, etc.) in accordance with the written report of the doctor responsible for the treatment of the Insured. APRIL is obliged to cover only Medical Transport costs with Land Ambulance. In cases where it is deemed necessary to transport with a stretcher flight or Air Ambulance, all necessary arrangements are organized by the APRIL Medical Team, but the cost is covered by the Insured.
5) Drug Delivery Organization During the domestic trip of the insured, prescribed medicines (whose medical requirement has been approved by the APRIL Medical Team) are provided, the cost of which is covered by the Insured. Shipping cost is paid by APRIL up to 5 kg
6) the insured funeral of Transplantation insured home APRIL case of death during travel, take all necessary measures for the organization of transport to the permanent residence address of the funeral and international medical conditions required for the proper handling assumes the transplant rather than burial in turkey coffin and the remaining items. * Funeral and burial costs are excluded. The coffin cost is limited to the standard coffin required to carry the funeral. APRIL Assistance reserves the right to void this guarantee if the funeral transfer is organized by another association, foundation, private or legal entity and its expenses are covered.
7) Extending the Duration of the Stay Due to Injury or Disease If the Insured suddenly becomes ill or injured outside the Permanent Residence Province, if the insured's prolonged stay outside the Permanent Residence Province is documented by the doctor concerned, APRIL is 4 nights (Standard room + breakfast) will cover the hotel or other accommodation expenses maximum. The hotel where the accommodation will be made is determined by APRIL. If there is no 4 * hotel in the region where the insured is located or if there is no place in 4 * hotels, the insured will be accommodated in the 3 * hotel.
8) Travel of a Family Member Due to Treatment to the Insured APRIL is a family member determined by the Insured in a situation where the Insured must stay in the hospital for more than 7 days due to the need for medical treatment as a result of the emergency illness or injury covered by the policy. would cover the cost of organizing the trip to the hospital location
9) Accommodation of One of the Family Members Due to Treatment to the Insured APRIL is a family member determined by the Insured in a hospital where the Insured must stay in the hospital for more than 7 days due to the need for medical treatment as a result of the emergency illness or injury covered by the policy. It will be provided as a companion or stay in a 4 * Hotel for a maximum of 4 consecutive nights. In both cases, the costs will be covered by APRIL. These costs are for the companion in the hospital; overnight companion fee (excluding extras), for 4 * hotel accommodation; Limited to standard room + breakfast fee (excluding extras).
The hotel where the accommodation will be made is determined by APRIL. If there is no 4 * hotel in the region where the insured is located or if there is no place in 4 * hotels, the insured will be accommodated in the 3 * hotel. 10) As a Result of Stopping the Trip Due to the Death of One of the Family Members Return Insured had to interrupt his / her travel due to the death of a first-degree family member (spouse, children, parent) stated in the policy during his domestic trip due to his death; APRIL Insured makes the necessary organization and pays the cost of returning to its permanent residence with an economy class scheduled flight or bus ticket (using its existing ticket, if any). This guarantee is only possible when the Insured cannot use the means of transport used for the original trip. * The insured must document the death with an official document after the return.
11) Cancellation of the Participant's Reservation
Provided that the insured has made a payment to the travel agency, before the start of the reservation and the holiday date begins, the obligation to cancel the trip, depending on the conditions stated below, is assured within the frame of 2000 TL;
a) Death, serious and serious accident or illness, If the insured, spouse, children, parents, the person who takes care of their children in their permanent residence during the trip must be hospitalized (the report must be supported by at least two doctor's signatures from the fully equipped public hospital and necessary examinations),
b) The final call to the insured as a witness from the court (provided that the copy of the call is sent to the company and the date of the call is after the purchase date of the travel policy),
c) The Insured must be present at the home or workplace of the Insured due to the risk of theft, fire or explosion, natural disasters in his home or workplace, or the risk of excessive damage (the insured's fire taken from the official authorities indicating the event for this coverage to be valid) report, police report, a document must be submitted to the company),
d) If the person accompanying the insured has the same policy and this policy is purchased for the same tour, he has to cancel his trip for the above reasons,
e) The insured will be informed to the travel agency as soon as he / she will cancel his travel. APRIL shall not be liable for any additional charges or penalties that may occur due to any delay in this notification.
f) The amount of the travel fee that the responsible travel agent has returned, which must be submitted to APRIL and / or the insurer with a document, will be deducted from the compensation to be paid with this guarantee. If this travel policy is not taken at the same time as travel, this coverage will be void.
Cancellation of the trip will not be covered in the following cases:
• Aesthetic treatments, vaccination
• Psychological disorders
• Non-emergency rehabilitation treatment and dental treatments
• Lack of identity cards, tickets and vaccination certificates
• Ending birth as willing and willing
• A medical condition or an acute crisis resulting from this condition, whether or not diagnosed before, between the validity dates of the policy, by an authorized doctor after the policy start date.
Documents requested for cancellation of the trip;
i) Document showing the incident (medical report, death report, fire brigade, police, insurance company report). On this report, the date of the incident (hospital admission, death or event date), type of damage or diagnosis, the course of the disease and the treatment to be applied should be stated.
ii) Original invoice and / or payment receipt indicating payment to travel agency, copy of travel voucher provided by the agency.
iii) Original cancellation document issued by the travel agency and invoice for the cancellation costs. For the cancellation of the trip, a total of 100.000 TL is given annually; the deposit is limited to its own reservation price for each participant, not more than 2,000 TL (RESERVATION FEE IS LIMITED TO THE NUMBER OF PERSONS IN TOTAL RESERVATION FEE IN VILLA RESERVATIONS)
12) The Result of Stopping the Trip Due to Damages Occurring at Home Return During the domestic travel of the Insured, due to the risk of becoming unwelcome due to theft, fire or explosion in his permanent residence, or the risk of excess damage, APRIL Makes the necessary organization and pays the costs for the Insured to return to his Permanent Residence on an economy class scheduled flight or by bus ticket (using his existing ticket, if any).
13) Cancellation of Travel by the Ministry of Tourism / Travel Agency, Return Travel Due to the Insolvency of the Travel Agent The Provider paid for the travel and accommodation to be made through the travel agency within the scope of the package tour and the Insured has paid the price;
a) Agency's bankruptcy and the declaration of bankruptcy by lawfully authorized authorities,
b) If the agency is not able to provide services as a result of strikes, lockouts, public movements and malicious acts, except in cases where its activities are stopped by the public authority due to public security, in case of failure to exceed the reservation price, the loss of the Insured is not covered by this clause. is compensated by the agency's service defect. In order to claim the indemnity, it is obligatory to present the payment and proof documents that are valid by law, such as receipts, invoices and similar documents, together with all documents that will certify the insured's request. Damages that may occur due to reasons arising from the insured are not considered within the scope of this guarantee. The succession accession provisions of the Turkish Commercial Code regarding the indemnity amounts paid under this clause are valid. In all contracts issued within the scope of the package tour, the title of the related tourism agency and the package tour price are notified to APRIL. APRIL may request the Company to suspend its sales through the relevant agency, provided that it is informed 10 days in advance. In case the sold tours do not include the elements included in the travel contract or have the minimum features that the product has to bear due to the nature of the product, due to these deficiencies, the tour fee, by the TÜRSAB, Ministry of Tourism or judicial decision, to the participant within the scope of the TÜRSAB Tourism Consumer Demands Evaluation Chart (Kütahya Chart). and within the limits of the guarantee. TÜRSAB Tourism Consumer Demands Evaluation Chart (Kütahya Chart) is a resource that will be utilized in evaluating the cost-return requests of consumers in cases of travel agencies' failure or incomplete fulfillment of the services promised or should be. The calculation method is included in the TÜRSAB Tourism Consumer Demands Evaluation Chart (Kütahya Chart), which includes the return rates to be applied in case of a lack of services.
* Any incident that the agent intentionally causes is out of guarantee. The insurance coverage begins with the signing of the reservation contract for the organized reservation, with the payment of the reservation partially or fully (sale), and ends with the participants completing the tour and returning to the starting point. In order to ensure that the travel agency bankruptcy and the commitment are not fulfilled, within the rates in the Kütahya schedule, a guarantee of 100,000 TL per annum and in total is given. the deposit is limited to its own tour price, not more than 2,000 TL per participant.
15) Transmission of Emergency Messages APRIL enables mutual exchange of messages with its friends, business environment and relatives at the place where the Insured resides, if requested.
16) Finding the Baggage and Delivering it to the Insured APRIL will advise him about the negotiations to be made with the authorities required to find the lost baggage of the Insured after going through the "check-in" process during his travel in the country and will assist in the preparation of the loss report. If baggage is found, APRIL will act as an intermediary in delivering the baggage to the Insured's Permanent Residence or destination designed for travel.
17) If the Baggage Insured Lost, Damaged, Stolen on Scheduled Airline Flights is lost, stolen or damaged on domestic scheduled flights (IATA) and cannot be found within the time period specified by the Airline Company (Minimum 21 days). with the condition of the airline's loss, loss or theft report, APRIL will pay the Insured within the 300 TL limit. The amount of compensation to be paid by the company will be deducted from the amount of compensation paid by the responsible airline and the amount of compensation in the delayed baggage item. The insured is obliged to present the list of baggage contents, estimated prices and purchase dates, and the compensation payment document received from the airline company. * Money, jewelery, credit card, cash money, voucher, cash receipt, mobile phone, camera, video camera etc. electronic items, laptops, special documents, stamps and similar items are out of the scope of this guarantee.
COVİD 19 IS COVERED BY THE HEALTH COVERAGE
'' If the insurance adjuster is appointed by the insurer or beneficiaries of the insurance contract, the fee is paid by the insurer or the beneficiary of the insurance contract. ''
Tickets and tour fees not collected from the travel agency are not refundable.